Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures

I can't believe Maxton is already 2 weeks old! He is back up to his birth-weight and seems to be getting bigger and looking older everyday! Its been so fun watching him change-
This week, Maxton had his first bath... He obviously loved it! Ha! He has quite the set of lungs when he is mad! He has had a couple more baths, and has done really well- no more screaming during bathtime!

He is so cute with his chubby cheeks and puckery lips! We just love him!


I LOVE being a mommy! My mom took this picture last week when Maxton and I were taking a nap at my parents house and I thought it was pretty cute- I love being able to hang out with the little guy and snuggle with him!

4 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

Maxton is such a cutie! It is amazing how much they change in such a short time! I can't wait to see him again!

How are you feeling?

Cindy Barnes said...

I love the pictures! I wish i could have been there to watch Dave feed and burp Maxton! It has been a while since Dave has done that! You make such a cute mom!

Ryan and Jill said...

That is a really cute picture of the two of you napping.

Boise Mom said...

Ahh...That is a really sweet picture of the 2 of you napping.
You ARE a great new mom!

He is a handsome little boy. I don't think he will be mistaken for a girl.