Sunday, November 23, 2008

Maxton

Maxton is now probably close to 13 lbs! He is a tank! Super cute though! We put him in his little bear bunting outfit for the first time this weekend, and he looked so cuddly and funny! What a stud!


He is also starting to smile if we really work at it- it takes a little while to coax them out of him, but when he smiles big, it is so worth it! The picture is kind of a half smile, but still cute!

I know they say letting your baby sleep with you is a big no-no, but I love to cuddle with Maxton in the mornings after Jeff has left for work- and he looks so cute with his little head on the huge pillow!

4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

He is such a cutie! I CAN'T wait to meet him and hold him! I am seriously so excited! It is fun trying to get them to smile at first, it can be such work. I'm with you Amy...I used to bring the baby in bed with me in the morning. Such fun, they are so cuddly when little. Addison rarely lets us cuddle with her now! Enjoy it!

Ryan and Jill said...

He is so cute. I love that outfit...it looks so soft and warm. Man, it seems like we haven't seen you guys in quite awhile.

Matt and Janae said...

Aww...he looks so cute in the bear bunting! Maxton is such a cutie! It was so fun to see you guys on Friday! :)

Boise Mom said...

What a cute smile. Catching it on camera was pretty good.
I saw Maxton with the bear bunting on. It made me laugh - he was just so darn cute!