Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4 Months Old!!!

So I decieded that I should just start posting as things happen instead of waiting until I need to empty my camera- Hopefully this will force me to post more often and will help me to not miss any of the fun things we are doing.

Maxton turned 4 months last week! I can't believe it! We had his 4 month checkup and he weighs 20.2 lbs and is 27 inches long! WOW! He is in the 98th % for height and weight! What a big boy! I can't believe how much he is growing up!
We are still trying to get Maxton to roll over. He does ok on his belly for a little while, but then gets tired and grouchy, so we are slowly making progress towards rolling over. Maybe someday soon he'll just surprise us and do it on his own-

Yesterday, Maxton had been on his belly for a little while when he all of the sudden let loose and barfed! Gross! He must have been tired of holding his head up because he just dropped his face in the big puddle of puke! Double gross! I pulled his face out of the puddle and rolled him over and couldn't pass up a picture of the cute little puke face!

5 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Oh my gosh, it is hard to believe he is 4 months old! Getting so big! He is officially bigger than Addison - probably by 2 pounds now! Too bad about face planting it in barf, that is awful - good picture moment though! :)

Ryan and Jill said...

Isn't it funny how cute they can be even with their little face covered in throw up. He is such a cutie (even if he cries whenever I look at him.) :)

Matt and Janae said...

I had to laugh about the spit-up face! It is funny how it doesn't even seem to phase them. He is such a cute little boy with the best smile!
I wouldn't worry to much about him not rolling over. They all do things at their own pace. Zander took forever.

Boise Mom said...

He still is smiling even with the spit up on his face. Such a cutie!

Craig & Mandi Hessing said...

Cute picture! :) Don't worry about the rolling over thing. Aislyn just starts doing things overnight it seems like, so one of these days he will surprise you and get the hang of rolling over on his own.