Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

For the past month or two, Jeff has really enjoyed going to the indoor quad and motorcycle races that are close to our house. It just so happened that the last race of the season fell on Valentine's Day, so since I hadn't ever gone with Jeff, and since Jeff really wanted to go, we decided that is what we would do. I was a little hesitant to take the little man, but we shoved the little foam earplugs in his ears and hoped he would be good. He seemed pretty fascinated with watching them race around the small track- And he even fell asleep for a little while until the bigger quads came out- It was pretty fun!

4 comments:

Ryan and Jill said...

Maxton is such a cutie!! I don't think much bugs him. He always is such a happy, content little guy.

Matt and Janae said...

Sounds like it was a fun Valentine's Day! :) It looks like Maxton really enjoyed himself!

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

I bet that was awesome. I remember when Jeff and I went to the motorcycle races and trick show at meridian speedway. That was so much fun. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed it and had a good V-day.
Kevin

Boise Mom said...

That was very nice of you, Amy, to go with.
The ear buds look pretty funny and WOW! a bright orange.
The picture with Amy and Maxton is especially cute.