Friday, March 27, 2009

News from Our House

Last week, Max got his first haircut! It was long on the back and getting thick and longer up top, so we decided to test the theory that I heard at work. Theory: If you buzzcut baby's hair when they are young, it will grow in thicker and faster. I guess we'll see if it is true! He looks so cute with his little buzzed head!
Last Friday, Jeff didn't have to work, and it was nice and sunny, so we took Max and the dogs on a walk to the park that is behind our house. I couldn't help but try out Maxton's new shades since it was so bright outside! He didn't seem to mind them!
I unfortunatly was a slacker and didn't take my camera with to the park, and if I would have, there would have been some great pictures on Maxton's first encounter with a horse! Jeff got a horse in a pasture that is next to the park to come over to the fence, and I wheeled Max right up to him. I don't think he knew quite what to think- He just sat and watched closely as the huge horse munched on some grass that Jeff fed him. So cute!

Also, Maxton has 2 teeth!!! He got them almost a month ago, and I still haven't gotten any pictures showing them. Hopefully we'll get some on here soon.


2 comments:

Ryan and Jill said...

He looks so cute with his little sunglasses.

Matt and Janae said...

The sunglasses picture is so cute! He looks so grown up!